What is financial planning?
Financial planning is all about setting personal and financial goals and working out how to reach them. A financial plan helps you properly manage your finances to achieve your short, medium and long term goals.
A financial plan isn’t ‘one size fits all’. It’s made for your unique needs and goals.
What does it involve?
A Financial Adviser helps you develop a financial plan. Other Advisers, such as your accountant and lawyer, can still help in their specific areas – but your Financial Adviser brings all these parts together.
Personal financial planning
Financial planning and your business
How can a financial plan help me?
A financial plan helps you reach your goals by planning and preparing for the future. Your Financial Adviser can help you:
- ensure you have diverse investments (ie ‘your eggs are not all in one basket’)
- invest in a range of sectors, asset classes, and fund managers
- avoid risk when money markets go up and down
- protect yourself and your family with personal insurance
- protect your business with key person insurance, succession planning, and debt protection
- prepare for retirement
- plan your Will
- monitor your changing needs
Read more about Financial Planning –
The financial planning process
How much will my savings grow?
Try this calculator to find out what your savings could be worth in the future. Some of the calculators on this website require Java. If you don’t currently have Java installed please click here.
A disclosure statement is available on request and free of charge.