… the cost of providing a fully subsidised health plan for your company can be as little as 1% of your annual payroll.* And the benefits for both the employers and employees are beyond amazing – not to mention the cover provided for pre-existing conditions.
The benefits of group health schemes are amazing – for both the employee and employer.
Research undertook in October 2011 looked into how employers benefit from having a health insurance scheme. Key findings were:
1. Reduced absenteeism:
- Staff are less likely to take time off work for medical reasons.
- Staff from companies with a health scheme took 2.2 fewer days off per year.
- 2.2 days off equates to around $500.00 in lost salary. Depending on your number of staff you could be saving thousands of dollars.
2. Attract potential staff:
- Almost half of the employees said a health scheme was a huge pulling factor.
- A health scheme is seen as more attractive than free car parking and subsidised income protection.
3. Retain key staff:
- Staff turnover rate can be reduced by 5%.
- Higher levels of employee satisfaction with a health scheme.
- Reduces the stress of other employees with staff given the right treatment.
But what does this mean for your people?
- Health insurance makes people feel valued and secure.
- If an employee is diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition, health insurance can pay for private medical attention
- Employees can have treatment at a time that suits them.
The more staff you have the more benefits you gain, such as no underwriting for larger numbers, no stand-down periods for claims and highly reduced premiums.
Best of all, they will take on many qualifying PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS!
Send us an email and we can send you some more information on how this could benefit you and your company – email@example.com
For more information on the above study, please contact us and we can put you through to the study and findings.
Group Health Schemes – Factual info on staff numbers